Music & Nature Celebration
Saturday, Jun 24, 2023
9:00am - 7:45pm
Connect with Nature, Joy, and Song!
A day event for adults, and youth ages 12 and up
This special weekend event is an opportunity to make connections and raise the positive vibration on Mother Earth through music and song, hiking, and various contemplative experiences. Participation in this event will be a happy reminder that people are kind, life may be fun, and music brings us together by uplifting mind, soul, and spirit.
Take a one of a kind hike with stunning views, followed by a guided meditation and lunch.
- Gather outdoors fireside with friends for song, laughter, and outdoor serenity.
- Experience live music by Sunburst community members.
- Enjoy al fresco meals, good company, and nature’s healing offerings.
Located on California’s Central Coast, 30 miles north of Santa Barbara.
Serene location with over 4,000 acres of space filled with gardens, trails, local wildlife and more.
Online registration is available through Monday, June 19, 2023; simply click the Register button below to begin. After that date, please call or email to find out if space is still available.
All activities and meals are included for a sliding scale donation of $65-$85. Sunburst is a non-profit organization operating solely on donations; your generosity is appreciated! Onsite lodging and camping options are available for an additional donation. Limited overnight lodging is available Saturday night for an additional donation. A light continental breakfast will be served Sunday morning for those who stay over.
• Cabins – Each cozy cabin has two twin beds with the option to add an airbed to accommodate a third person. The bathroom is in a separate, nearby building. Cabins are $27.50/night.
• Camping ($25/night per person) – Bring a tent or vehicle to enjoy camping in this beautiful setting.
• Commuting from home or a nearby hotel is also an option.
• For additional accommodation possibilities, including our yurt, and cabins that can accommodate a larger number of people, please call or email.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS will be in place to reduce chance of transmission:
• Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or a positive diagnosis is asked to stay home and a refund will be issued.
• Wearing of masks is currently optional.
• Masks and hand sanitizer are provided throughout.
• We will follow any new guidelines released by the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department.
Need technical assistance? Prefer to register by phone?
The Sunburst Office staff are happy to help! Give us a call at 805.736.6528 or email email@example.com.
Event LocationSunburst Sanctuary
7200 S Highway One
Lompoc, CA, 93436