Embracing Silence Weekend Retreat
Wednesday, Aug 25, 2021 - Saturday, Aug 28, 2021
4:00pm - 1:00pm
This event has been postponed – new dates to be determined. Meanwhile, stay tuned at sunburst.org/events!
Have you been curious to experience silence at a deeper level? Maybe you have are seeking a deeper sense of peace. Are you trying to make an important life decision? Maybe you simply need a break from hustle and daily routine. Embracing Silence is an opportunity to lift your spirit and feel a renewed sense of inner peace and wellbeing.
Allow your body to relax and disconnect from mental clutter.
At this group silent retreat:
- Find your soul’s center, where calm, confidence and clarity lie within.
- Turn away from life’s hollow distractions; find peace within your own mind.
- Develop life-long endurance for silence, the home of compassion and generosity.
- Enjoy nutritious meals, the wonder of nature, and plenty of unstructured time.
Through silence, exposure to meditation techniques, conscious breathing, restorative yoga, sound healing bowls, and massage you will realize that the practice of consciously carving out time for silence and self-care benefits your physical health, outlook on life, and relationships with everyone you encounter!
This retreat is designed for people who seek to use silence for self-discovery and cultivating wisdom.
Online registration is available through August 10, 2022; simply click the Register button below to begin.
After August 10, please call or email to find out if space is still available.
All activities and meals are included for a sliding scale donation of $220 to $380. Sunburst is a non-profit organization run solely on donations; your generosity is appreciated!
Onsite lodging and camping options are available for an additional donation:
- Cabins – Each cozy cabin has two twin beds; the bathroom is in a separate, nearby building. Cabins are private ($45/night), unless two people registering together request to stay in the same cabin ($50/night).
- Camping ($20/night per person) – Bring a tent or vehicle and enjoy camping in this beautiful setting.
- Commuting from home or a nearby hotel is also an option.
COVID-19 precautions will be in place to prevent possible transmission:
- Registration capacity is limited due to COVID-19 precautions.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, a positive diagnosis, or recent exposure to someone with COVID-19, is asked to stay home and a refund will be issued.
- Wearing of masks when indoors is optional, and we will be following any additional guidelines that are released by the Santa Barbara County Public Health Department.
Need technical assistance? Prefer to register by phone?
Elena and Claudia in the Sunburst office are happy to help! Give us a call at 805.736.6528 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event CategorySilent Retreat
Event LocationSunburst Sanctuary
7200 S. Highway One
Lompoc , CA, 93436